- Do you think I should get breast implants? – She asked me.
- Do you think a perfect silicone rose is more beautiful than a wild desert rose? - I replied.
- No… but most men love women with large breasts.
- And would you marry or even date a man that likes you for your large implants?
- No, but that would make me feel good about myself. Would make me feel prettier…
...Imagine you could live in a perfect world.
A world where all women would have the same perfect tits and same perfect lips.
We would all be the exact perfect clones of the perfect man.
A man of perfect height, perfect muscle tone, perfect hair, perfect blue eyes and perfect skin color
– It already sounds like Hitler’s paradise – doesn’t it?
Imagine we all lived in the same perfect house and drive all the same perfect car.
The weather would be the same every day – perfect.
We would all have perfect marriages and perfect kids that did only perfect things.
We would all live the same perfect life and die the same perfect death.
(I hope this feels as creepy to you as it feels to me :)
Or maybe, imagine an extraterrestrial expedition coming to Earth and looking at us.
Would they have an Extraterrestrial edition of Vogue to compare us with all the other beings in the universe and say:
- Look at those awful looking creatures – no one race of green humans - only ugly shades of brown!
Do animals look at each other and say:
- My God she’s got a big ass! - Or:
- Look at that zebra – her stripes are so not symmetrical LOL!
So, did God made a mistake creating an imperfect word and is expecting us to fix it up?
Or, God indeed created a perfect word and we are screwing it up?
If God – or natural selection and evolution if you prefer the long name – intended the world to be perfect he or it would make the world perfect. – Don’t you think?
I think so too.
I think petite or bountiful breasts are perfect.
I believe you can be a perfect small person or a perfect tall person, a perfect. handicapped person or a perfect autistic person.
Perfect isn’t to be somebody's else perfection, but to be perfect who you are.
YOU DO NOT BRING YOURSELF TO PERFECTION.
YOU BRING PERFECTION TO YOURSELF.
At least that is what I believe :)
Be perfect, be loved!