Monday, November 13, 2017

Love Love

Love has a very bad reputation.
Love has been accused, put on trial found guilty and condemned for a crime it has never committed.
That crime has been written in books and poems, sung in songs, painted in paintings and depicted in movies so much that it is taken for granted.
Love is a heartbreaker.

But has Love ever break your heart?
Don’t just jump to the answer. Before saying “YES” think about it.
Have you ever had so much love that it actually broke your heart?
No? I didn’t think so.

Love never broke any heart.
We broke it and instead of pleading guilty, blame it on Love

First of all, we don’t know what Love is.
You may think what it is but your puny infatuation and libidinous lust are not love.
You have to go to an animal shelter and rescue an abused or abandoned dog.
Only people that have done that know what Love is.

Only an animal can love unconditionally
We, humans, can’t.
We used to know what unconditional love was, but then we became “civilized” and losing Love was part of the price for the “civilized life”
The promise of “civilization” to make our lives better was a lie.
Instead, we have become slaves to the “civilization”, to the system.

I remember when my daughter was born.
I was in love from the first second I saw her face.
I thought I knew what love was but I was wrong.
I would have given her everything, my blood my organs my life, but not my unconditional love.

She was about 2 years old. I was ready to go to work when she came to the door and grabbed my leg.
-          Daddy, please don’t go! She said with big wet eyes.
Did you know what I did? I turned around and went to work while she watched me with tears rolling down her face.
She was 2 and I broke her heart. I broke her heart, not Love.

Don’t give me the bullshit that love has broken the heart s of the people you loved.
That you have never done it.
Love has never broken a heart.
It is time we set the record straight. It is time to atone for our crimes.

Before it is too late we have to remember, learn how to love unconditionally.
Before we lose our humanity completely we have to bring it back in our lives in our society.
I think it is time to let the machines do the work and for us to return doing what we were supposed to be doing in the first place.
Let’s put back Love in the formula of our society
Life, Love, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.


2 comments:

Inner Practitioner said...

Sincere, honest and right to the point! I am moved brother. Thank you and cheers :-)

Unknown said...

Yep. Love is the Answer.