SHARE

Monday, October 13, 2008

I hate to say, I told you so!

He he he, ho ho ho, LMAO! Watching all the finance and economy “experts” explain what just happened with the stock market today. Where were they a day ago, a week ago, and a month ago? Folks open up your brain. If you listen to the guy that makes a living on selling houses you are most than likely in a foreclosure or at least in deep shit. If you listen to all the so call experts on the stock market you will be taken to cleaners. Read all my posting starting with “The sky is falling, the sky is falling” on 29 September. I’ve been predicting this for weeks now – certainly with a margin of errors, but I’m telling you, the market is up and will end high at the end of the year. Watch for the swings and get in! Buy low sell high. That’s the way they do it and you have to catch the waves they create since you are to damn small to control the market. So my prediction. Clear weather for 2008 nasty storm coming at beginning of 2009. Watch my postings for better refined and more accurate timing. Do not take my advice as Gods word but please, consider my opinion in making your financial decisions. If you have any questions please drop me a comment. May god be with you and:

Be Loved!

2 comments:

Buddha said...

I am starting a blog carnival dedicated to all things zen and eastern philosophy.
If you would like to be part of it and submit any of your post please go to:
Blog Carnival - zen school carnival

Make Money Online with Jun Rhy said...

Do you mean now is the best time to invest?